About me

Jan 6, 2011

Happy New Year

I am indeed getting older as the earth keeps turning ; no grey hair yet ( surprising enough for a PhD student though ) , but looking at the undergraduates certainly makes me jealous ,  and sigh over memories I never had, things I never done, moments I never experienced,  nostalgia over nothing !

But good friends can always rejuvenite one another, right ? We cannot always choose the people we are with, sometimes we have to endure the presence of the wrong company, or just not lucky enough to find the right ones. This new year, I was one of the lucky people who could celebrate the begining of another 365 days with beautiful people in a beautiful place. At this beginig of this new year, I am really happy and hope everyone in every corner in this earth feel the same.





No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment goes here...