About me

Aug 31, 2008

kate nash - the nicest thing

After a long time i got to hear such a true song with wonderful lyrics. Feels like Kate has just started the song and anyone who is listening to it will feel that she also has something more to add.

All I know is that, you’re so nice, you’re the nicest thing I’ve seen

I wish that we could give it a go ,See if we could be something

I wish I was your favourite girl

I wish you thought I was the reason you were in the world

I wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile

I wish the way that I dressed was your favourite kind of style

I wish you couldn’t figure me out

But you’d always wanna know, what I was about

I wish you’d hold my hand, when I was upset







I wish you’d never forget the look on my face,

When we first met

I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly,

cause it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see

Basically I wish that you loved me

I wish that you needed me

I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three

I wish that without me, your heart would break

Yeah I wish that without me,

you’d be spending the rest of your night awake

I wish that without me you couldn’t eat

I wish I was the last thing on your mind

before you went to sleep

Look, all I know is that, you’re the nicest thing, I’ve ever seen

And I wish we could see if we could be something

Yeah I wish we could see if we could be something

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment goes here...