About me

Dec 26, 2007

after Alchemist comes Zahir

The zahir is said the Novel of Obsession...like The Alchemist was a Fable About Following Dream. Another best seller from Paolo Choelho. The Alchemist was mesmerizing ... I've just started to read the other one, hope it will not disappoint me.


I wish I could understand Portuguese to read the novel in its original form, because at times I felt the translation too simplistic. But at least you don't need to care for the symbolism or philosophy as long as you can make your journey with the author !

you also can download from here and share the experience..





2 comments:

  1. hello!
    I'm a big Paulo Coelho's fan and I don't know if you heard about his blog
    http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
    I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
    Check the blog.
    if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
    http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html
    You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

    QUOTE OF THE DAY:

    A Warrior of Light needs both patience and speed. ( Manual of the Warrior of Light)

    Merry Christmas!

    Aart

    ReplyDelete

your comment goes here...